Tuesday 19 June 2007

A Taste of London

Here is the list of participating restaurants in London: Taste of London.
I'm quite keen to try Canteen. It was voted best restaurant in London in the Observer's last foodie awards and whilst not very expensive (I used to live round the corner), I have not got round to going.
Fifteen for brunch - will have to get one more in before Gabi and Sam go travelling (my very, very dear friends who live round the corner from the restaurant).
Cocoon - for a bit of Z-list Sleb spotting but the Pan-Asian cuisine is rather good.
And then perhaps Le Gavroche, for a bit of old-fashioned, posh French fare. I think it has a Michelin star?
Oooh - and maybe Bumpkin. It's the latest offering from Tom Aiken, and was subjected to much fanfare when it opened, but I'm not sure that will actually live up to the hype.

No comments: